We actively buy, sell, and appraise U.S. and world coins and paper money. With thirty years of experience as a professional numismatist, Rob Chramosta is well known by collectors and dealers.
We have a client focused approach, utilizing our expertise. Our honest, straightforward demeanor translates into a no pressure, relaxing, shopping experience. We guarantee customer satisfaction.
We offer a multitude of services to our clients:
We do verbal and written appraisals. We have provided appraisals for Estates, Central Banks, Museums, SEC filings, and collectors for insurance purposes. From one coin to a whole collection, we can meet your appraisal needs, for a nominal fee.
We buy coins and currency:
No collection is too small or large. We have the knowledge and unlimited capital necessary to handle any size collection. We travel worldwide and will meet you in your hometown or country to purchase your coins or currency.
We are members of the leading numismatic organizations that promote buying, selling, education and collecting through top ethical guidelines:
- ANA- American Numismatic Association - Members since 1979
- PNG- Professional Numismatic Guild - Member since 2006
- NGC- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation – Members since 1998
- PCGS- Professional Coin Grading Services - Members since 1992
- CAC- Collectors Acceptance Corporation - Members since 2010
- CSNS- Central States Numismatic Society
- MSNS- Michigan State Numismatic Society
- FUN- Florida United Numismatic Socitey
- TNA- Texas Numismatic Society
We are fully insured:
When housing, transporting or mailing your coins they are covered by a Lloyds of London insurer.
We are member dealers with NGC:
This is the premier coin grading and certification service, for United States and World Coins. We can submit your coins for grading, certification and conservation.
Based on your needs we will furnish references upon request. Being highly respected in numismatics, our references offer unbounded praise for our services.